Edit Multiple Images in the Camera RAW Editor
Suppose you have taken several photos in the same lighting conditions and want to apply the same corrections to all of them. Or you have made some creative edits to one photo and then want to apply the same settings to another photo later. You can apply the same settings to multiple photos easily in the Camera RAW Editor in Photoshop Elements.
In this video, I will show you how to apply the same settings to multiple images in the Camera RAW Editor.
This video is part of a series on the Camera RAW Editor in Photoshop Elements. If you missed the other videos, visit my channel to watch them.
Apply Image Settings to Multiple Images
Open several images in the Camera RAW Editor.
- From the File menu, select Open in Camera RAW.
- Select the files you want to edit.
- Click Open.
Select and Edit Multiple Images at Once
In the filmstrip on the left of the Editor, select all the images you want to edit.
- Click to select one image that you will work on.
- Then, press Shift + Click to select a group of images.
- Or, press Ctrl or Cmd + Click to select individual images.
Edit the image in the Basic Panel and the Detail Panel. Your changes will be applied to all the images that you selected.
Copy Image Settings from One File to another File
In the filmstrip on the left of the Editor:
- Select the image whose settings you want to copy.
- Select the image that will receive the settings. Press Ctrl or Cmd + Click to select another image.
- Click to open the drop-down menu at the top right of the Basic Panel.
- Click Previous Conversion.
- Then click Custom Settings. The settings are applied to both images.