Photoshop: Crop with No Restrictions
Adobe Photoshop® CC
In this lesson, learn how to crop a photo freely without restricting the crop to a ratio or specific dimensions.
To crop without restrictions:
- Select the Crop tool. A crop box is displayed, using the last crop settings you used.
- In the tool options, click the Reset icon to clear all settings for the Crop tool.
- To refine the selection, click and drag a handle on the crop box. As you drag, a tool tip displays the width and height of the selection.
- You can also use a corner handle to rotate the crop box.
- Press Enter or click the check mark to complete the crop.